Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On Boys:

I am convinced that when the nurse whisks away the boys to be circumcised not only are they having their penis' altered (I know, I know, I'm sorry...please don't hate me) they are hooking them up to some kind of "boy machine." It has to be. How else does my 2-year old know what a jeep is (yes, the real kind, the wrangler--JEEP! JEEP!), make vrroom sounds while pushing a matchbox car (or really anything for that matter), picks up sticks and says pew-pew, pow-pow, shoot!, says things like "me have pee-pee" "haha, me tooted on you mommy!" "me see mama's boobies??" "Look, mama, a concrete mixer!!"..........I'm assuming the Boy Machine has levels, like Kinda Boyish with an occasional cry, Pure Boy who still loves his Mama, and All Marine Complete with Tattoo. For those that weren't circ'd, maybe they got 'plugged in' when they do that hearing test (how the heck can you test a 2 day old's hearing anyhow...they don't stop crying long enough to listen)...."Mama! me touch my poopie!" boys. ahem. ...and for the record, NO, you CANNOT see mama's boobies. sorry dude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the remote is a natural extension of their hands too!

Anonymous said...

I've never had the gun thing out of Max, but everything else is true. I just love the day that he was playing "dollhouse" with Chloe... he took all the dolls and stood them up on the coffee table. Then he took his arm extended and tidal waved them all off the coffee table, sending them flying. And all the throwing himself on the floor... run run throw yourself on floor and roll. Catch a ball? Then throw yourself on floor and roll. Tackle!