Monday, July 7, 2008

Post for Erica:

Dearest Er-Cah,
We miss you too! Everyday Grant says "Er-cah at my house?," "Er-cah at work?." Last night the dogs were barking and he said "Mama! Er-cah here!!" No, honey Erica's not here. She'll come soon though. He loves you.

No crazy antics to speak of today. G'ma is taking G to the doctor as he's been running a temp, not sleeping and been really crabby since last tuesday. Not sure what his deal is, but a healthy two-year-old doesn't just lay his "baby" on the kitchen floor and say "I sleeping." He's not feeling well at all.

Ella is well, Ella. We went to the beach yesterday, and she managed to "misplace" her clothes and shoes....which we didn't realize until we got home...so off we went, again. She's decided that if she uses her own money that we can go to dairy queen everyday. I told her getting ice cream everyday was not only bad for her, it costs just way too much money. Saturday morning the kids woke up around 6am, Ella was swimming in the back yard by 7:00....I came in to check the time hoping it was nearly lunch time, thus nearly nap-time and it was only 8:30!! Needless to say, it was a really l-o-n-g day. She's convinced everyone who doesn't know better that she has a sister named Mikyla who was born at a school and lives in another town. You'd be surprised how many people have asked me if I have another daughter. She's really into "fibbing" lately, which I find incredibly annoying.

Ryan is still hauling rock. I think we're on our 6th palette and we're not quite done, but yes-it's getting there. He took the day off today to finish it. E's home too, and my guess is, between her and "the friends" they've plowed through the 2 boxes of popsicles in the freezer. We're trying to learn about generosity, but we don't need to offer all 9 neighbor kids popsicles every single day.

I think that covers it. Oh, wait, jake has the runs....again. I spent the last 4 days cleaning up dog crap. Do you still miss us???

Hope all is well in country town. Wish Nicole & Keith congrats on their new baby girl.

Love & hugs, the crazy mama
ps. saw kiki at the beach. she say's hi to everyone.

No comments: