Wednesday, April 23, 2008

on ghosts & monsters & television programming:

e: I don't want to sleep in my room because there are ghosts and monsters
m: no, we don't have ghosts and monsters at our house because we have dogs, they scare all ghosts and monsters away
e: oh
e: well, what if we didn't have dogs?
m: we'd buy ghost and monster repellent and spray it around the house
e: oh
e: well, I still don't want to sleep in my room
e: I'll make a deal with you, I'll sleep in my room on the nights that the show with the eight kids is on (jon & kate + 8, only on monday nights)
m: that's really not a deal, because that's only one night a week and we hardly ever watch it anyway
--
m leaves to take a bath, returns in 20 minutes to find e asleep in mama's bed.
mama fails again, oh well.
(Thinking of getting jon & kate + 8 dvd's...they could be on everynight! but yes, that would mean we would need a dvd player....but for a night w/o knees in my kidneys, it might be worth it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it! I slept in Max's bed last night b/c he has been having nightmares, and that is NOT a good night's sleep.