Tuesday, April 8, 2008

bad, bad mom, part two:

I have officially been sucked in. I have spent the better portion of my evening on facebook. Yes, I fed and bathed my children, put them to bed, started tomorrow's dinner, and....facebook'd. I could have spent 2+ quality hours discussing how g & e's days were at their respective schools (g would just grunt [which, btw, means yes] when I'd ask him if he saw... jack? grunt. hailey? grunt. Miss Angie? grunt) E would tell me a story about how George Washington's teeth fell out. But tonight, no. No stories of eating dirt or the first President's dental hygiene. nope, facebook. I am pretty certain I am going to grow lesions and become attached to my desk chair much like the gal on her toilet in her trailer. It's not lookin' good. Blame it on Allisun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figure it's either take up binge drinking and chain smoking, or facebook.

Anonymous said...

So what does it mean to "facebook"? What do you DO out there? Or maybe I don't want to know... I don't need another online addiction! ;)

mama said...

it's the same as myspace, but less ghetto...come along! It might be fun!

Anonymous said...

But i never did anything on myspace either...