Wednesday, March 5, 2008

it's only the fifth of march.

Mom, help me with my boots! Mom! my mitten fell off! Mom! Boongie tipped over again! Mom! there's snow in my sock! Mom! I have to go potty (after the bundling) Mom! can we play outside even though it's negative thirty?! Mom! Boongie's eating dirty snow! Mom! Mom! MOM!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me-or has this been the LONGEST winter in history?? I am ready to strap my kids onto a treadmill in front of the TV. Maybe if we all moved south together then no one would be "leaving family." I've heard Tennessee is nice. How's about it?? Who's with me?? I'll start packing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sista! Chloe was just saying the other day, "Mommy, remember when it was summertime, and we just went outside with a t shirt and a skirt with no tights and no coat? That was nice."

Anonymous said...

Don't leave without me! I know a great place to live. :)