Monday, February 11, 2008

silence...it is NOT golden.

silence is never good when you have small children, inevitably something is either being taken apart, colored on, just plain destroyed...or as we learned tonight, silence means washing one's face with toilet water. Yes, G walked into our bedroom sucking the water out of a sopping wet washcloth. Immediately I thought, "did I leave water in the tub?" (as Lou & Lou would tell us, major safety violation!) Nope. G managed to find a washcloth, lift the toilet seat, douse the washcloth, close the toilet seat and proceed to wash his face and DRINK the potty & poopie water. Seriously, dis-gust-ing. I'm not sure if the clorox bleach thingys I put in the tank are a good thing or not. either it killed the germs in the washcloth, or inside of my son?! totally gross.

No comments: