Thursday, February 28, 2008

a HUGE day for milestones:

milestone no.1: G now says "Mine!, Mine! Miiiiiiiinnnnnnnee!!!!"
milestone no.2: G went potty on the potty chair!!! The 30-second elevator spiel: I was trying to get ready for work and G was pulling on my legs and wanting my makeup and wanting to brush his teeth and wanting to blow-dry and curl his hair...so I, a bit irritated, said "G-want to try to go potty on the potty chair?" he replied with a grunt (which is G for yes)...so I said "Take off your jammies and diaper and sit on the potty." He did those 3 things one after another, which gave me about 1 minute, 15 seconds to brush my teeth and put on my bra, I then said "wait for the potty to come..." he did...and voila! out came the potty and the giggles! Woohoo-success on the very first try!! I must be a really great mom...
milestone no.3: Today is E's last day at Shoreline! (mommy's having a hard time w/this one) After 3 days-a-week for 4 years, she's moving on to pre-kindergarten at Orono, followed by their summer program then the big-K in September!!! my, how time does fly.

No comments: