Friday, May 30, 2008

All night party. Our house. Be there.

2:12 am:
e: daddy! daddy!?
c: ry-ella wants you, will you please go see what she wants?
r: wha?.....yeah....what?
c: ella wants you
r: zzzzzzzzzzz
-mama goes to get ella, brings her to our bed-

2:23 am-the entire house shakes:
e: mom! what was that?
c: I have no idea, maybe an earthquake. (thinking to myself that perhaps the neighbor's house, which I've suspected as a meth-lab, blew up) Please go back to sleep, mama is tired.

2:30 am:
e: mom, I'm board of sleeping. I need to get up and do something else, like watch TV.
c: no. try sleeping, it's not even close to morning yet.
e: why can't I watch TV?
c: there are no kid shows on in the middle of the night as children are supposed to be sleeping

5:50 am:
e: MOM! WAKE UP, look outside-it's morning!!
c: no, not really, it's just got lighter earlier today. go back to sleep.

6:42 am:
g: mama? mama? MAMA!!!!

Good Morning World, for the 5th time today....can't wait for naptime.

No comments: