Monday, June 25, 2007

In regard to seagulls:

driving home tonight ella saw hundreds of seagulls circling the bay near our home, she asked what they were doing, I told her that they were searching for fish to eat. She then asked if they ate at night, I told her that I didn't think they did as they couldn't see the fish in the water at night. She said, "Well, if seagulls had eyes like squids they could see the fish at night, because squids have the biggest eyes." Of course...perhaps God should have consulted with ella in regard to the seagull's eyes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I was bored on myspace today so I decided to check and see how your life was going and I found a treasure! This is hilarious and wonderfully memorable. It makes me miss Minnesota :(. Anyway lots of love from your little cousin.